This Chili’s Copycat Salsa is just like the restaurant version. Delicious and easy to make in the blender. It’s perfect for a delicious snack or appetizer.
Chili’s Copycat Salsa
I can’t believe how easy this copycat salsa is to make.
Just toss everything into the blender and enjoy!
How long will Chili’s Salsa Keep?
- This copycat salsa should last covered in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks. The salsa is best served within 2 days of making it
How do you make Chili’s Salsa?
- Place onion and jalapeno in the blender and pulse until well diced
- Add canned tomatoes, chiles, spices and lime juice
- Blend until mixed well
- Serve with salted tortilla chips
Do you love appetizers? We do! They are one of my favorite things to order off of a menu.
Here are some of my favorite homemade appetizers…
Chili’s Copycat Salsa Recipe
Delicious and easy homemade salsa
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- 1/4 sweet white onion – vidallia
- 1 Tbsp. of diced jalapeno (canned)
- (2) 4 oz. cans of green chiles
- (2) 14 oz. cans of diced tomatoes – 1 drained of juices
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 3/4 tsp. cumin
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. of lime juice
- Using a food processor or blender – throw the onion and jalapeno in
- Pulse a few times or until well diced
- Then add the rest of your ingredients
- Blend for a few more seconds
- Serve with salty restaurant style chips
store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com