This morning, it’s raining outside. Fall is in the air. You know what that means…It’s soup season! Yum! Here are some delicious looking Fall soup recipes I rounded up this morning!
Let’s Get Started!
- Mmm…Mmm…Good! I can’t wait to try this out! This Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup is from Lauren’s Latest!
- Oh my gosh! I can’t take it anymore! I’m so hungry! This delicious looking Creamy Chicken Soup is from The Cookie Rookie!
- Who doesn’t love Loaded Baked Potatoes?! Wow, what a great picture. I’m still hungry, and this is not helping me at all! This recipe is from Center Cut Cook
- I love Crock Pot Recipes, and I love French Onion Soup. This is a French Onion Crock Pot Recipe from Cookie Monster Cooking! Hellur!
- Of course, I have to throw one in from my favorite cooking magazine, Taste of Home. From Taste of Home, A White Chicken Chili!
Now, my stomach is definitely telling me to get in the kitchen! I love fall!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com