Mom’s Recipe for Easy Raspberry Sherbert and Cranberry Holiday Punch
Boy, does this recipe take me back! I haven’t made this Holiday Punch in forever! Just the other day, I was strumming through my homemade recipe booklet and found this. I made it last Sunday as a treat for the kids as we decorated the house. It was a huge hit! They loved it! The traditional Holiday Punch with Raspberry Sherbert and Cranberry Continues! Come on in, and I’ll share the recipe with you and your family:
I love how easy this recipe is to make, and the kids love to help!
Here’s Mom’s Recipe for Easy Raspberry Sherbert and Cranberry Holiday Punch
- 2 (12 oz.) Frozen Fruit Punch Concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 Qt. of Raspberry Sorbet
- A little while (maybe about 30 minutes) before your party, dinner, or whatever the occasion, position your punch bowl
- Add to the punch bowl, the frozen juice concentrates
- Add the soda and stir until the concentrate dissolves, or if your too busy, just come back and check on it in a few minutes, then stir until dissolved
- Scoop the entire container of Sorbet over the liquid and just let the Sorbet float around
- Serve and enjoy!
My top Amazon Picks for this recipe: