Pumpkin Ring Toss Using Glow In The Dark Necklaces As Rings!
I was staring at some glow necklaces a few years ago, and it occurred to me that they would make the perfect rings for a game! And, you know what?! They really do!
This is a fun, and inexpensive fall game! Add this Pumpkin Ring Toss to your fall class party, fall picnic, or carnival! Just buy some glow in the dark necklaces to use as rings. Activate the glow in the dark necklaces for night time ring toss fun! 😉 More pictures below:
- You’ll need a few glow necklaces all put together – activate the glow if you want
- Several pumpkins with stems – any size pumpkin will do
- It’s fun during the day, too!
- Place a few pumpkins several feet away, and start trying to ring the stems!
- It’s harder than it looks!
- The kids absolutely loved this game. It’s so much fun at night, too!
Here’s some equipment you might need or even want for this fun game!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com