Over 10 delicious Thanksgiving recipes – including appetizers, sides, make-ahead recipes, and desserts for your holiday table.
Thanksgiving is already just around the corner. Why does that stress me out?
- Start the meal off with this delicious, and easy Loaded Cheesy Bread. This is a definite crowd-pleaser. Change the toppings to include everyone’s favorites. Here’s the recipe:
- Another appetizer that I absolutely love is this Phyllo Rolled Spinach and Feta Cheese Bites. You can make these ahead, and freeze until the big day! Here’s the link to that
- Don’t let the Parmesan Bowl intimidate you. It’s actually pretty easy to do. Here’s the how-to:
- Oh yum! Crescent rolls are definitely one of my favorite holiday dinners. These are make-ahead crescent rolls, saving lots of time to enjoy more on a special day. Here’s the recipe:
- One of the most delicious Sweet Potatoes I’ve ever eaten. These have a sweet & crunch cereal topping
- These pumpkin-shaped rolls are made from frozen bread dough. Just roll the dough into a ball, and have fun shaping them into pumpkins! Here’s how!
- Slice a pumpkin roll for a scrumptious dessert
- And, who doesn’t love pumpkin bread? This one has a sweet cinnamon crunch topping!
- I know pumpkin pie is a Thanksgiving Favorite, but my favorite pie at Thanksgiving is Pecan Pie!
- If you want something less complicated than my little turkey, try these Indian Corn Lady Fingers made from already made lady finders, frosting, and M&Ms!
- Or…keep it simple with a Pumpkin Spice Flavored Milk Shake
- Want to warm up with a delicious drink? Here’s a recipe for Pumpkin Flavored Hot Cocoa
- I can’t believe how close we are to Thanksgiving. I hope these recipes will help you narrow down what you’ll be making for your wonderful meal. You can find more recipe ideas here:
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com